C’mon…you know you want to go…the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Gettysburg Battlefield, and the place where FIVE GUYS started making burgers!!!!
DATE OF TRIP: February 10th – 17th, 2018
During Mardi Gras break, 2018, We will be taking Bryant High students on an educational adventure to Williamsburg, VA, Washington D.C., and Gettysburg, PA. Join us as we traverse the National Mall, explore the myriad of Smithsonians, stroll down historic, downtown Williamsburg, stand where Lincoln stood when delivering the Gettysburg address, and watch the changing of the guards at Arlington Cemetery. With JAK Summit providing the tour, you’re bound to have an adventurous, traveling experience, at an incredible value!
Total Cost: $729 (student)
Cost includes all bus transportation, hotels (4 students per room), and tour/entry fees to all sights.
Deposit of $129 due upon registration no later than January 12th (non-refundable)
Remaining $600 due by February 1st, 2018. For adults/parents purchasing a special package, your remaining balance will be higher.
Adults sharing a room with another adult, total cost will be $1,029. After registering and paying deposit, $900 will be due by February 1st, 2018.
- Leave Grand Bay, AL
- Travel to Charlotte, NC area
- Hampton Inn Charlotte/Gastonia, NC
- Travel to Williamsburg, VA
- Walking night tour of historic area
- Spend the night in Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg VA Historic Area
Days 3 – 5
- Tour Jamestown Settlement in morning
- Travel to D.C.
- National Mall
- Arlington Cemetery
- Laying of the Wreath Ceremony (2/13/18 11:15am)
- Capitol Building Tour (2/14/18 9:40am)
- Ash Wednesday Mass at Washington Cathedral (optional)
- Lincoln/Jefferson Memorials
- Washington Monument
- Hampton Inn Laurel/Ft Meade, MD
- Travel to Gettysburg
- Tour battlefields
- Return to D.C.
- Night out at Lincoln Memorial
- Leave D.C.
- Travel to Asheville, NC
- Hampton Inn Asheville, NC: Biltmore Village
- Travel through Smoky Mountain National Park
- Return to Grand Bay, AL