C’mon…you know you want to go…the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Victoria’s Peak, and PANDAS!!!!
Begining of Summer, 2019, we will be taking a tour of Beijing, Hong Kong, & Macau. This will be a unique experience for students, adults, & families as we explore the museums and gardens of Hong Kong, get up close to the pandas of Beijing, indulge the palette with Sichuan delicacies, hike on the majestic Great Wall, and experience the culture of the Far East! With JAK Summit leading the tour, you’re bound to have an adventurous, traveling experience, at an incredible value!
Deposit of $149 due by January 20th (non-refundable), paid upon completing the registration form. All major credit cards accepted!
The invoice for the remaining $3200 will be divided into two $1600 payments the first due February 15th, and the second due May 1st. All major credit cards accepted! Other payment arrangements can be made by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price includes airfare, hotel, museum/park entrance fees, and transportation via subway, taxi, ferry & metro. Price does NOT include meals, transportation to/from your local airport, passport, personal taxi use, and personal purchases/souvenirs.
If you do NOT have a passport, please apply for one ASAP! Tickets can not be purchased until everyone has a passport number!
Day 1 & 2
- Leave local Airport
- Flight to Hong Kong
- Hilton Garden Inn Mong Kok/Hong Kong
- Take Sky Tram to Lantau Island
- Visit Po Lin Monastery & Big Buddha
- Lunch at Tim Wo Han, Michelin Star
- Afternoon at Chun Lin Gardens
- Visit Ladies Market/Outside Market
- Morning at Hong Kong Central Park
- Bird Sanctuary
- Tea Museum
- Afternoon Peak Tram up to Victoria’s Peak
- Pictures of Hong Kong skyline
- Nighttime ride on Star Ferry
- Ferry to Macau, China
- Tour Senado Square
- Visit Ruins of St. Paul
- Taipa Village & Museum
- Ferry back to Hong Kong
- Fly to Beijing, China
- Doubletree Hilton Beijing
- Hike the Great Wall of China
- Tour the Summer Palace
- Tiananmen Square
- Imperial Palace
- National Museum of China
- Walk through the hutongs of Beijing
- Beijing Zoo & Panda Exhibit
- Temple of Heaven Park
- Capital Beijing Museum
- Fly back to USA